At least once in our life, we receive or send courier packages that are sent through the postal service. This can be letters or packages, what not. One such company that offers us this delightful service is the postalexperience.com/pos
USPS stands for United States Postal Service which allows you to send and receive parcels quickly and with security. Since it is such a dedicated company, they have a separate website where you can review their services and leave a valuable suggestion. You can rate their facilities and personnel according to their efficiency and professionalism.
USPS Customer Satisfaction Survey is available for everyone on postalexperience.com/pos. You can easily visit the website and leave your feedback. If there were any problems that you faced, you are welcome to leave a review for that too.
If you have availed the services of USPS and would now like to rate their services, keep reading this article to learn more on how to perform the survey.
USPS Postal Experience Survey – postalexperience com pos
The USPS Postal Experience Survey is an online feedback form that was introduced by the United States Postal Service. Its main aim was to assess the services that was offered to the customers and whether they were satisfied by it. If you are an existing customer, you can easily avail this service and provide feedback.
Also Read – FAQ on Postalexperience POS
Taking the USPS Postal Experience Survey
If you want to fill out the survey form but do not know how to go about it, you can follow the steps below.
- Make sure your device is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Open the official website of the USPS Postal Experience Survey by entering www.postalexperience.com/pos in your address bar of the web browser.
- You will be asked to select your preferred language on the first page. The options are English and Spanish. Select the one you feel comfortable with.
- Once you choose your language, click on the “Next” button to move onto the questionnaire.
- There are a few details given on this page about the survey. Go through the details and proceed to the next page by clicking on “Next”.
- You are requested to enter the ZIP code on this page from your receipt. An image is shown to help you locate the ZIP code quickly. After entering it, click on “Next”.
- Select the USPS centre you availed the service at from the list of USPS centres provided. Click on “Next”.
- Enter the date on which you paid for the services at the USPS centre. Refer your receipt if you can not remember the accurate date. Click on “Next”.
- The next page asks you to rate your visit to the Postal Office from a set of six options that range from “Very Satisfied” to “Very Dissatisfied”.
- On the next page, you have to rate your likelihood of recommending this post office to the next person on a scale of 0 to 10 with 0 being “Not At All Likely” and 10 being “Extremely Likely”. You can choose to provide your primary reason for this in the box below.
- The next few pages offer similar questions and options with variable scales. Answer each one with the options that satisfy you.
- You are requested for a suggestion on the last page. You can leave any feedback you think is necessary in order to improve the service.
- Once you submit the survey, a Thank You message is displayed before you are redirected to the official website of USPS Postal Services.
- You are done with the survey.
USPS International Tracking
The USPS is the largest postal and shipping agency in the USA. It is evident that they provide international shipping too. Since the parcel is travelling out of the country, it can be difficult to track it overseas due to delay in updates.
To solve this dilemma, postalexperience com pos has a dedicated portal for international tracking. If you have availed the services for an international courier, you can track it at every step quite easily using this portal. Just follow through the steps mentioned below to get started.
- Make sure that the device is connected to a stable internet connection before you begin the process of tracking.
- Open the official website of USPS. Click on “Track & Manage” that is written as a tab in the top part of the page.
- Once you are taken to a new page, enter the tracking number in the search box provided. If you have multiple packages to track, you do not need to open each one individually. You can enter up to 35 tracking numbers in one go, each separated by a comma.
- If you do not remember the shipment number, you can refer your receipt for the number. Once you have entered it, click on the search icon at the end of the search box.
- All the status updates of the package(s) will be displayed in an organized manner below.
Tracking Shipments Using USPS Mobile
Since we live in a highly advanced era, there is now an application of USPS that is available for both iOS and Android smartphones. You can use this app to track your shipments, calculate costs, find the nearest post offices, ZIP codes for locations, and many more courier related services.
The user interface of the app is quite straightforward. You can just follow the guides onscreen to process your
request. You can use it easily to track your shipments or avail any other services.
If you are a loyal customer of USPS, using their app is undoubtedly beneficial for you because you may need it frequently as compared to occasional customers. Check out the app at the App Store and the
Connecting to the Customer Service of USPS
If you have any complaint that can not be resolved through the USPS Postal Experience Survey, you can get in touch with the customer service.
If you wish to talk to a real person and not an artificial intelligence bot, then follow the steps below to get started.
- Dial the official USPS customer service number that is listed on their official website.
- Key in the ZIP postal code of your current location to confirm.
- You will be prompted to select from a set of different options. Say “Carrier”.
- This will redirect you to a real person at their customer service.
- If all the customer service employees are busy at the moment, you can call back in some time or request for a callback.
This is the process for addressing any issues you may have faced in the services provided by USPS Which is also known as postalexperience com pos. If you are extremely satisfied, you should still leave feedback as a form of encouragement. If you have any suggestions, you can correspond the same with them. If you have any queries about this guide, feel free to reach out and leave a comment in the section below.